|D. Michael Colvard, MD|
Philanthropy (from Greek φιλανθρωπία): The love of humanity, in the sense of caring, nourishing, developing, and enhancing what it means to be human.
- · Director of Colvard Eye Center in Encino, California
- · Clinical professor of ophthalmology at USC Keck School of Medicine
- · Named to the Super Doctors® list and chosen by independent consumer groups as one of America’s Top Ophthalmologists.
- · Author of the textbook, Achieving Excellence in Cataract Surgery
- · Author of over 50 articles and papers in medical literature
- · Editor of several medical journals
- · Recipient of the prestigious Honor Award and Senior Achievement Award by the American Academy of Ophthalmology recognizing his lifetime contributions to teaching and scientific advancements in ophthalmology.